Is immigration still possible or was it a 60`s thing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is immigration still possible or was it a 60`s thing

Hello , as most of the people here i have a question about Immigration process and wold like to thank in advance any who spend time answering this often repetitive questions.

I have been toy`n with the idea of immigrating to the US for a few years now and i think the time has come for me to take a leap of fate and jump to a new life, i haven been reading a lot about the immigration process and documented my self on the US-Romanian embassy page about how to proceed but the information is very vague and in most cases not that helpful.
    My "profile" is the following :
    i`m 27 years old
    not married and don't have kids
    I have a high school degree with a specialty in Industrial Electronics
    Have about 7 years work experience as a PC hardware technician and systems administrator
    I have some family in the US : a uncle and his wife and 4 cousins but the option of family based visa does not apply and the possibility of them taking responsability for me is no longer a option for a few good years now.
    Don`t know what else wold be of interest so please ask if you need more information

So as far as i seen on the embassy info the best chance (and possibly only chance) wold be a "Employment Third Preference (E3): Skilled Workers, Professionals, and Unskilled Workers (Other Workers)" visa but as the name says it is Employment based so i want to ask how do i go about finding a work place who wold hire me so i could benefit of this visa ?

So in short all i`m asking is what is my best chance of immigration to the US so i can be with my family live and work there , will a immigration firm ( i see they are all over the internet ) have any solution for some one like me or is it just wasted money.

Please read http://www.immihelp.com/greencard/ to find different ways to get the green card.

For EB3, you need an employer to sponsor your greencard and you need at least bachelor's degree for that.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X